Mommy Psedornna

Friday, October 1, 2010

Title of the Month

Month got title? hahaha....

In facebook, I will give my little boy a TITLE every month started from his 7th month. WHY just started from 7th Month? No certain reason, just popped out this idea =p... Most of the title I written in Mandarin, as I prefer to write in Mandarin, where English cannot have that kinda feeling. But I prefer to translate to English here.


The title of the month shown the meaning of his growth development, not all but at least a summarization.

Mommy surrender when taking care of 10th month Bryan
This title given because my little boy started to become the picky eater & shown his temper to me and the babysitter.

Before I feed him with the bowl on hand, this little cheeky boy will LOOK inside the bowl, chectout what's mommy cooked for him. PASS for the look, then he will SNIFF. PASS for the smell, then he start to taste. ~.~lll

Walking, Hopping & Teething 13th months
The title tells everything ^_^ This was the month my little boy start to walk, hop and teething.

Ya. I didn't make any mistake here. My little boy start teething on 12th month and the first tooth popped out almost 13th month, followed by the 2nd tooth. By 13 months, he merely has 2 teeth in TOTAL. Checked with dentist about his situation. He said 0.8% of babies will have their first tooth after the first birthday and my boy is one of the 0.8 percentile. It doesn't mean good or bad, as long as he will has all his teeth, I don't mind WHEN.

Mommy's GOOD helper 14th months
He absolutely my GOOD helper after his first birthday! My boy will help mommy to hang clothes, to keep his toys, to put his dirty clothes in the laundry basket, to throw any small / tiny rubbish on the floor, to close the toilet door, to clean the table, to arrange pillow every morning, to clean his mouth after eating, to dry his hands with handkerchief after washing, to mop the floor, to take off his pants himself before bathing......

Much more than what I can recall now! Just enjoy the video clip below ^_^




1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I can see the insides of the alphabet mats all gone... :P

    ReplyDelete