Mommy Psedornna

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Eating ice cream makes you happy???


How true is this statement?

Ice Cream really can makes us happy?

"Eating ice cream makes you happy, as the sweet treat has an immediate effect on parts of the brain that previous research showed responds to pleasurable tastes, say researchers at the London-based Institute of Psychiatry."

This was the Ice-Cream I had after my lunch just now. It didn't make me happy but at least don't feel sad as this morning.

Ya...... I am not happy today. Can't concentrate on my work whole morning. Thought of taking a half day leave at home, but got tonnes of work waiting for me & Friday got a company trip. This will be the first time I left my little boy overnight at baby sitter house.

I rather back to work now ......

3 comments:

  1. Aiyo... hope after the ice cream you're feeling better ooo... btw, time still go by whether you are happy or not, why waste it on unhappy stuff, huh? Keep your chin up ok?

    ReplyDelete