Mommy Psedornna

Monday, October 25, 2010

16th Months Development - Part III

Hahaha.... Never ending of the 16th months development ^_^

Just wanna share with you all a little bit more about my little cheeky boy growth development.

My little boy is more independent now. He can do most of the things by himself now.

  • He eats by himself; SOME TIME. Even though quite messy, still need the help from us most of the time, but I can say he improved a lot compare to previous months.
  • He sleeps in his room; no longer co-sleeping with mommy but alone on the single bed in his room. But mommy still worries a lot, sleep on the floor beside his single bed after he asleep.
  • He drinks from bottle; I have no longer nursing him since 3 week back, but let him drink from the bottle. Started to drink milk powder once a day and I still pumping breastmilk everyday but slowly reduce the amount every day now.
Been a long long time didn't see my little boy holding the bottle & drink the milk by himself. Recalled me one of his video on his 4th months, early in the morning, my hungry boy grab the milk bottle from me. ^_^ watch the video here.


  • He is mommy GOOD HELPER; watch his video here & here. I knew that I have been repeating this for months. Haha... Indeed he is really my good helper so far. Not only does his part but help on mommy house chores. Been trying to jolt down all the things he helps me, but seems to be a LOnGgggg list. Argh..... Forget about it. Anyway, he helps me a lot ^_^ (lazy mommy)
  • He is expert in pincer grasp; He used his index finger & thumb wisely since 7 months. Watch the video below where he used his pincer grasp to take the biscuit from me ^_^

  • He eats cheerios by himself; I will put some cheerios in a bowl and he will enjoy the cheerios in front of the TV of his favourite Barney show.
This little boy was holding his bowl with cheerios, walking toward to the sofa. Carelessly, he found that he dropped one of the cheerios on the floor. ^_^

  • He follows my instruction; He will help mommy to complete some simple task when I requested. I think this is the stage of toddlers. I utilize his curiosity to help me to do my task as I knew that he will be lazy to do it when he grows up later.
  • He goes toilet himself; Well, he is a boy, we train him to poo in the potty but wee by standing in the washroom. We are not expecting him to wee into the toilet bowl. Too HIGH for him now =p... After all, he will spray his urine by himself. Ya, we knew he likes to play with water. This is just because he is playful, not purposely wash /spray away his urine. For me, as long as he willing to do that, I am happy. Hahaha...

Look at his face emotion! He uses a lot of strength to spray out the water! Not easy for him ler! ^_^ cute face expression! I quickly took my camera to snap, but have to zoom in for my camera "safety". It is not waterproof ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment