Mommy Psedornna

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mommy is ANGRY!

Hubby had to back office for a conference call last night, so I quickly took my shower before he left. He was playing with my little boy while I was bathing. After shower, my little boy showed the hand sign of "book". So we remain in my bedroom reading.

After a while, he showed the hand sign of "milk". So I heading kitchen to warm up the expressed breastmilk for him. I saw a breastmilk bottle on the dining floor, another in my little boy's bedroom, with all the lid scattered.

Here started our conversation:-

Mommy Psedornna: "Why you play with the breastmilk bottle?"
My little boy: *showed his innocent face* & said "papa"
Mommy Psedornna: "Papa gave you the bottle?"
My little boy: *hand sign - YES*
Mommy Psedornna: "Why you didn't keep all the bottles after play?"
My little boy: *hand sign - SORRY*
Mommy Psedornna: *chuckle, he automatically say sorry to mommy* "pick up all the bottles & lid and pass to mommy!"
My little boy: *stunned*
Mommy Psedornna: "mommy is angry if you do not pick up all the bottles & lid and pass to mommy!"
My little boy: started picking up bottles & lids in the dining area & bedroom and passed to mommy
Mommy Psedornna: *chuckle* *chuckle* *chuckle*
My little boy: "mama" when passed me the last lid.
Mommy Psedornna: "thanks my dear, that's mommy good boy by keeping all the things after played."
My little boy: *hand sign - MILK*
Mommy Psedornna: "your milk is ready, let's go into your room."
My little boy: *hold my hand and walk into his bedroom, climbed up to his single-bed, got his pillow and bolster in position, laid down and drink his milk.

First of all, I would say, I am glad that my little boy "understood" what we told him and he will follow our instruction to do so.
Second is, I don't think he will pick up the bottle but start to fuss / whine if I didn't say "Mommy is angry"

* The photo is my little boy expression of - innocent. He will show this face expression to me when he knew that he did something wrong / bad*

1 comment:

  1. Cute and smart boy!

    You know, this morning Ben spilled some water onto my side of bed (I always put his sippy cup on the table next to my bed for him to get himself) and then he fusses non-stop.

    Couldn't understand what he wants and I was very sleepy and frustrated as well (it was 6-7am), in the end, hubby woke up, stood patiently next to Ben trying to decipher what he wanted.

    Then we found out, Ben wanted to take the table cloth next to my laptop to wipe the spilt water on my bed... sob sob.. what a good boy!

    ReplyDelete