Mommy Psedornna

Monday, October 11, 2010

Vainpot

My little boy start to imitate US after his first birthday. Mainly is how his mommy do the chores at home, same goes to baby sitter. In a result, he is our Good Helper in house work. Besides, he knows how to operate our DVD player &..........................

Take photo by himself! As mommy does it all the time ^_^ This photo was taken when he was 13 months.

21st century babies like to play with handphone, camera, remote control...... and EVEN photo himself in his 13th months!

I don't think I did this when I was 13 months. I didn't have chance to play with camera neither. My family is kinda poor, I don't even have photo younger than 5 years old! Yet, I have took more than 5 figures of photos & more than thousands of video clips for my little boy who is 1 week short from his 16 months.

Now I understood why our parents like to compare their life with our life when we were young. As I am doing it with my little boy as well. hahaha....

Herewith another photo of my little boy taking photo for himself ^_^

This happened on last Friday where my boy request me to put on his cap for him & secretly took away my handphone from my hand bag while I was preparing dinner for him in the kitchen. When I was out from the kitchen, I saw him smilling to the HP, whilst his arms was stretching out. So I quickly grab my camera on the dining table to snap these photo. ^_^

p/s: my little boy just manage to pose of photo taking himself, but not able to snap any photo by himself as he just open the lid but dunno how snap photo =p....

2 comments:

  1. Aiya... just as I was about to ask you to post up the pictures he took of himself.. nevermind, nevermind, practise makes perfect.

    Once they know how to take picture, just pose it up! You will be surprised what comes up in the camera! Kids have different sense of what beauty (and weirdness) is to them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a good idea ^_^

    We surprised to see him knowing how to photo himself as we didn't teach him at all!

    Must teach him the lense is not facing to himself! ^o^

    ReplyDelete