Mommy Psedornna

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Apple Lover

My little cheeky boy was superb LOVELY last night ^_^ Again. Yes, again! After he kissed early in the morning & while I read for him.

Story began when my little boy asked for "apple" after his dinner last night. As I mentioned in previous post, my little can "talk" well using baby hand sign before he can "talk". He walked into the kitchen, showing me the hand sign for "apple". I took an apple out from the basket, passed him a bowl, which he will placed it on the coffee table. Then, he stood beside me waiting for me to peel off the apple. He can finished a quarter of an apple!

After he was satisfied with the apple, he took a quarter of an apple & fed me! His little finger hold tight with the apple, fed me one bite after another! My little boy so SWEET!

These photo taken when he was 10 months, craved for APPLE after his cereal.

He likes apples since he was 10 months, even though he didn't has any teeth that time.

In fact, I did have a interesting story board with those photo in FB. Overall was he asking for apple. He understood the word "apple" when he was 10 months & love bitting the apple with his gum. YA, gum! cause his first tooth was popped out on his 13 months.

Just notice that I dare to take off his napkin when he was 10 months. Look clearly on those photo, he was wearing a pants instead!

Look at his face expression with the apple!

My little boy is an APPLE LOVER!

1 comment: