Mommy Psedornna

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

♥ ♥ ♥ 3 Kisses from him ♥ ♥ ♥

I will have a wonderful day ahead today as I received 3 kisses from him early this morning



Sweet



Who? Hubby? Haha.... Sorry hubby, not yours but our little boy ^_^



I think it was about 530am this morning, my little boy tapped on my shoulder and we started our conversation below......



Bryan : Mama....



M. Psedornna: Yes my dear....Why you wake up so early? Are you hungry? Do you want to drink milk?



Bryan: *shake his head* (means NO)



M. Psedornna: Then continue to sleep. Still early now, yet to go aunty house.



Bryan: *He put his little hands on my shoulder. His little small & short arms made his head just right in front of mine. Then




HE KISSES ME ON MY MOUTH! Again & Again!



After all the kisses, he held his bolster laid down on top of his pillow and continued to sleep.



While his mommy still stunned there wondering why her little boy so SWEET early this morning.

1 comment: