Mommy Psedornna

Friday, October 22, 2010

Neighbour


Herewith some photos of our neighbour with baby around my little boy age. Of course there are more than I know. But... Mommy is too SHY to talk to them. Thought of the opportunity comes when my boy started to walk. Thought of my little boy will start to approach those toddlers, so that mommy can start a conversation with them.

Yet, this little boy just SHY like mommy. Whoever new to him, he will just stunned there, dare not to step forward. Ended up, just three neighbours here.

It's fate that I quite close with the little girl's mommy; the 2 photo on below. She was born 1 day after my little boy in a same hospital ^_^ Both of us speak cantonese, which make me feel closer with her. She is very nice & friendly. No doubt she is a good mommy! She will bring her little princess walk around the swimming every Saturday & Sunday! No missed at all! My little boy likes her and don't feel SHY to walk toward her, shake hands with her and hugs her!

While the little boy of the photo on the right with the kiddy motor bike is a Vietnamese. Due to his father is working in here, they stay here since 2 years ago. He is exclusive breastfeeding! Maybe is about breastfeeding, we got more topic to talk. ^_^

While the handsome boy of the photo on top was taken a few months back. His daddy from UK, mommy is Malaysian Indian. He is so handsome and the eyes are so adorable! Just met him once while their parents were back to Malaysia for a 2 weeks of holiday.

I really hope that I can overcome my shyness and get to know them more. As I know their toddlers are about my son age. I do hope my little boy has more friends & neighbours to play with when he grows up. SAD to look at his loneliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment