Mommy Psedornna

Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Eye Serum!!!!!

Half bottle of my eye serum was applied on my little cheeky boy thigh last night!!!!!

Just my little boy with me were at home last night. He was reading flipping his books, flashcards etc while I was bathing. After bathing, he will pass me my skin care one by one according to the sequence I told him. When I have finished, my little boy showed me hand sign for "milk". So I straight away heading to kitchen check on the expressed breastmilk that I put in warmer, WITHOUT keeping my skin care!

When I back to bedroom, I saw my little boy still sitting on my bed, with his back facing the entrance I can't see what was he doing. I went nearer, this little fella, left hand holding my eye serum, right index finger was dipping inside the bottle and applied on his thigh slowly!

"W-H-A-T A-R-E Y-O-U D-O-I-N-G?"

Again, he looked at me with his "innocent face"! This little cheeky fella manage to twist open the bottle. Luckily he didn't pour out, but use his little index finger, if not whole bottle of eye serum GONE!!!

I was so SAD, really SAD, sat on the bed, looking at the bottle. I didn't scold him but pretended to cry! He was STUNNED to see mommy crying! This is the first time he see mommy cry! After a while, he started to frown, moved closer to me, hold both of my hands, which were covering my eyes (I was pretending to cry with hand clearing the tears ma =p....) & KISS ME, KISS AGAIN & AGAIN.

I can't pretend anymore and started to smile back to him. He SMILE & HUG me tight! Then I started to tell him that he can not open all my skin care, can't play with them.

Aih...... What to do? Already wasted. Hope he will understood what mommy told him last night loh.

Regarding the eye serum, I just bought it last Saturday =( Went to KL 2 weeks ago, my sister advice me shall start to apply eye serum to prevent wrinkles. I seldom spend much on skin care, I use whatever brand that can be bought from Jusco or Tesco. This is the first eye serum I bought and cost me RM 138 with only 30gm. Ended up, half was on my little boy thigh and washed away by mommy.

One more to mention here, this little cheeky boy is good in opening any lid, mineral water, milk bottle, emulsion etc. He is VERY GOOD in twisting!

No comments:

Post a Comment