Mommy Psedornna

Monday, November 8, 2010

Dazzling Morning

It is a sunny day today and a sunny morning.

As usual, I was driving while my boy was enjoying his bread in his car seat on our way to baby sitter's house.

All the way I was thinking about my work while I was driving. By chance, stopped at the traffic light, I turned and looked at my little boy. I saw him -> right hand closing his eyes, while left hand holding his bread, eating.

Hahahaha........ ^o^

This recall me that I used to ask my little boy to use his hands to cover up his eyes when the bright sunlight shine into the car since a few months back.

Why a few months back??? No longer now??? Mommy quite careless now. Forgotten sometime =p...

As he just learnt to do that "a few months back" (I think was before 1 years old, let me check my diary on the date). Whenever the sunlight shines into our car, I will ask him to do that to protect his eyes.

Now he will do it all by himself without mommy nagging. ^_^

Feel that my little boy has grown up now; he understood whatever we told him; he knows how to choose the food he wants to eat; he knows how to tell what he wants to do; he knows what is mommy face expression meant to him.
He seems to know everything!

Last Saturday, I was not feeling well and laid on the sofa feeding him breakfast & watching cartoon on the TV. My little boy came to me, showed me the hand sign of "bathe". I looked at the time. Oh, it's time to take shower for my little boy! He knows how to remind mommy that its time to take bathe for him!

I am soooo glad to have my little boy "understandable" even just 16 months old.

I LOVE YOU my little Bao Bei ^_^

1 comment: