Mommy Psedornna

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Attended First Wedding Dinner

Tonight is the first time 3 of us attended wedding dinner. I really happy with my little boy as he was "WELL BEHAVE" all night ^_^

It was a pool side, buffet dinner, with a small stage in front. This is the first time I attend this style of wedding dinner. But it really HOT! I sweat a LOT! Dress up so nice for the dinner, ended up sweating! And the food... Eeeee... My hubby is not the choosy type felt the same as well. Even my little boy acted "VOMIT" when I fed him the scrambled eggs. Haha... He just like me -> picky eater =p...

I din request for baby chair for my little boy, so I just let him sat on our chair. Before the dinner began, my little boy started to said "mum mum" =p... My little boy was so hungry. Hubby went to take the food for us, while both of us just enjoying. Thanks Hubby.

My little boy sat on the chair, opened his mouth wide when I fed him, choosed the food he wanted to eat. He loves the soup so much and kept saying "more! more! more!" loudly. I was quite embarassed and dare not to look around. I think a lot of peoples there knew he likes the soup. muahahaha....

We left around 930pm and it started to rain after we got into our car. Luckily we didn't stay any longer.

After this trial, I will attend any wedding from now on! As my little boy was well behave, listen to mommy, didn't fussy at all even he was quite tired and sleepy by the time we going to left.

No photo taken for the wedding tonight =( So dark and narrow on the space. Can't even walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment