Mommy Psedornna

Monday, November 8, 2010

"Mommy, don't lie to me, I understand what you said"

Was trying to distract my little boy to finish his dinner instead of following his daddy for shower. It seems not working to him now, as he understood what I said. Here we begin:-

We were standing in front of "slihgtly closed" bedroom door side.
Mommy: Let's finish your apple oats first, after that we take shower.
My boy: "NO" + hand sign "carry"
Mommy: Mommy can't carry you, I'm holding the bowl.
My boy: hand sign "carry" & hand sign "please"
Mommy: okay, we go and put down the bowl on the coffee table, so that mommy can carry baobei.
My boy hold my hand walk to the coffee table, ask me to put down the bowl, then he hold my hand walk back to the bedroom door.
My boy: hand sign "carry" & hand sign "please"
Mommy: *chuckles* as I was trying to distract him walk to the living & forgot about shower. okay. I failed to distract him.
Mommy: Oh, daddy lock the door, we can't go in. (Prentending to open the knob).
My boy: look at mommy in doubt glance. His face made me felt like he was telling me
"Mommy, don't lie to me again" And used his hands to push the door hardly! It's open!

I was hugging my boy tightly & can't stop myself laughing.

Hubby had finished his shower and looking at us wondering what was happened to his wife non stop laughing carrying her little boy.

Share with you all about his dinner last night --> Apple Oats

Recipe: 1 scoop oats + 1 apple + 1 cup of water.
Method: Boild the water with oats till soft, add in apple, which is finely chopped and cook for 1 minute.

My little boy loves this "apple oats" since 8 months+.

Some of day, when I lazy to cook, I just "ta bao" economy rice and share with him of my dinner. Even my little boy has merely 4 teeth, but he chews well and able to eat rice since he was 14 months+.

Look at his photo beside, he was proudly showing off his teeth. He will pose when his mommy require him to "show mommy your teeth" ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment