Mommy Psedornna

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The MAN of the house

My little boy no longer a boy now. He is one of the MAN in our home!

  • He helps mommy to chase away the lizard in the bathroom by using the hose, spraying water to the lizard.
  • He helps mommy to kill mosquito
  • He helps mommy to kill ants by stamping his feet continuously
  • He helps mommy to kill the insects.

The incident happened on last week, when I was having my dinner at the dining table. My little boy was playing with his new car. I didn't bother him when he called me for the first time. Thought of he was trying to call for fun. Then, called again, follow by pulling 2 pieces of toilet paper from the roll on the sofa and kept wipping the floor in front of his car.

I think must be something there. So I brought along my handphone, turned on to record what was happening. My boy saw an insects right in front of his car and he was trying to pull the toilet paper to wipe off the insect!


*I don't know what the insect was.

I was so surprise to see his action! He understood that he needs to take the toilet paper to kill the insect! From this, I learnt the lesson that our toddlers are monitoring US every now and then. They just follow what we do.

Parents, we need to be well behave in order to be the GOOD model for our next generation.

And do not blame your kids of their bad attitude, eg. talk rude, manners. Do parents realise that they speak the same way as their kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment