Mommy Psedornna

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

7 months Development


YES! Exactly 7 months for Bryan today! YES again! Cause this is the first time ever I remember to jolt down his growing milestone. Careless / Big Head prawn Mommy Psedornna! This is my friend, BS who likes to call me – Big Head Prawn (aka careless).



Milestones this month*


Your baby now can bear weight on his legs when you hold him upright. Checked.



He can sit without support. Checked.


Baby can stand while holding onto someone or something. Checked.



He can pull himself up to a standing position from a seated one. Nope.



Baby walks by holding on to furniture. Nope.



He babbles. Babbles A LOT!!! and shouts for attention!!!



Baby plays peekaboo. Checked.



He plays patty-cake. Lazy mommy Psedornna, yet to play patty-cake with Bryan :P



Baby waves good-bye. Nope. Just stared at me when I waves good-bye with him.



He can say "mama" or "dada." Bryan just called “mama” when he needs my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment