Mommy Psedornna

Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Blue

Monday again….


Sunday ended… Monday Blue strikes and I don’t feel like going to work. Yet, I’m in the office now…. Been calling candidates for job offer, but non of them are looking job? Isn’t that economy crisis? Isn’t that a lot of retrenchment? Why I can’t find any suitable candidate?


Working for 4 days a week for the past 3 weeks, holidays ended, Christmas past, New Year as well. Just wait for the next holiday – Chinese New Year.*looking at the calendar* 4 weeks to go =_=’’’


Frankly speaking, I don’t feel like Chinese New Year and I don’t find it so excited every year. To me, it is HOT; going everywhere everyday; visit relatives, who we meet once a year; duno what to do in relatives’ home, but watching TV, eat sweets, all kinds of preserved plums (Err… Duno what the name :P), cookies (I like some cookies, especially pineapple cookies, yeah~~~)…. OR, the elderly will ask how your result is last year, if you are still schooling; what subject you are study, if you are in UNI; what job you in, if you are working; when are you going to marry, if you are single; when are you going to be mother, if you are married with no babies; when are you going to have second baby, if you only have a baby………. Arghhh….. It is the same since I remember! It was some years back, my sister and I were too bored about CNY and we went to Korea during the CNY. Yeah… It was fun to celebrate CNY in oversea! Miss those days while I was heavily travelling around, even though most of the time was just within Malaysia.



Don’t know what I’m writing here… Monday Blue… Monday Blue… Monday Blue… Monday Blue…

No comments:

Post a Comment