Mommy Psedornna

Thursday, January 14, 2010

“Mommy, change napkin please”


Bryan yet to tell me this verbally, but in action. ^_^ Enough to rejoice me a week :D



It happened on last weekend, which I can spend 24 hours with Bryan. I don’t mind spending all my time to Bryan and I am really enjoying every moment together with him! Most of the time I will put him in his walker, so that he can go wherever he wanna go. Came into kitchen to look for me, showed me a cheeky face and then he will go out again. Pulled the dining table cloth; pulled my bag from the bench; stay at the balcony to enjoy the wind blowing; tried to reach for remote control, which I put it about 1 feet away from where his little can reach to, so he will struggle to get it. Hahaha…. Crazy me ^0^ Wonder why the babies love to play with remote control???? Anyone can tell me about this???



Then, Bryan came into the kitchen again, where I was in most of the time. I thought that he wanted to show me his cheeky face or wanted to blow raspberries to me. BUT…. Bryan opened his arm widely; same as the time he needs me to carry him and showed me his frowned face. His face emotion made me felt like he needed my help! So I checked his napkin. Ooooo…. Wanna change napkin.



I was so excited and told my hubby about this, but he said it was an “COINCIDENT” ~.~”’ Maybe…. I think….



But this happened again and again for the whole day! The face emotion totally different when he needed me to change napkin for him and when he was playing with me!



On the next day (Monday), I told the baby sitter all about this. She agreed with me! It happened during Bryan in baby sitter’s house too! And it wasn’t the first time! Bryan will let us know that he needs to change napkin now, instead of crying. This is another growing milestone for Bryan!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kimberly. Bryan likes his walker and show his cheeky + funny faces to me and blow raspberries as well!

    ReplyDelete