Mommy Psedornna

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bryan First Hair Cut


Can you see the different? Haha… Not really a haircut, just trim a little bit.



For the past one week, don’t know what happen to Bryan, whenever he was drinking his milk, he will keep pulling his hair. Pulled so hard, till he’s pain and cried out loud. =.=’’’ Actually MIL asked me to cut short his hair so many liao, err…. Almost every time she see Bryan :P But I insist don’t want to cut, just because I like his “funky hairstyle” I feel it looks nice to him.


Till….. Last Friday, Aunty M (baby sitter) can’t stand for him keep pulling his hair, so she trimmed Bryan’s hair without notifying me! By the time I reached her house after working on Friday, I was shocked to see his trimmed hair. Anyway, it looks neat. I need to clarify again & again, I didn’t blame Aunty M of trimming his hair. Since it looks nice for him.



I purposely don’t wanna tell this story to my hubby. I want to see when he will notify that his son has cut his hair. Almost 1 week liao, he still didn’t say anything about Bryan’s hair :-s Even I tried to give him tips to look at Bryan’s hair. Maybe he knew it, didn’t feel it is a “topic” to discuss on? Or he really didn’t realize about it? Will see…..

No comments:

Post a Comment