Mommy Psedornna

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HUGsssss


Since last Monday, I will give Bryan a BIG HUG before I left baby sitter’s house. Story began like this….



I will left my house around 8:15am and reach baby sitter’s house around 8:30am every morning. Aunty M (baby sitter) & Uncle M (baby sitter’s husband) are so caring, they will come out, open the door, greet Bryan and carry him out from his car seat. Then I will pass my EBM (Expressed Breastmilk) to Aunty M, chit chat a while before I left their house.


I kissed Bryan and he moved towards me, want me to carry him. Thought of just carry him for a while and passed him back to Uncle M. Somehow, Bryan seems to be powerless, just laid on my shoulder and then raised both of his arms rounded my neck tightly. Wow… so sweet ~~~~



After that, I will give Bryan a big + warm HUG before I left.


I LOVE YOU baby……

No comments:

Post a Comment