Mommy Psedornna

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bryan in his bAbY WaLkEr = 战车



This video clip was recorded by my hubby on the New Year. My dad & mom came to my house and have fun with Bryan. Bryan hasn’t seen my dad, his gong gong (grandpa) for 1 month+, but he likes his gong gong so much! Gong gong is the only one that Bryan won’t frown his face no matter how long he hasn’t seen him. Maybe I couldn’t say the only one, gong gong is the first one so far. Hahaha… Since Bryan started to recognize people around him, he started to choose the one he likes and doesn’t.


When gong gong carried Bryan in his arms, Bryan will look at gong gong in front of him, smile at him. If gong gong did funny face to him, he will laugh, laugh & laugh.


Bryan can go around the house wherever he want now with his walker, especially in the kitchen. He likes to follow us to go in the kitchen. We have to close the main door while we put him in the walker. He likes to go out too! Now I can do my cooking in the kitchen by leaving him in his walker. Yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment