Mommy Psedornna

Monday, January 4, 2010

Milk Production in the Toilet

Due to I was locked in the milk production room in the New Year Eve, I forced to pump breastmilk in the public toilet today :( (FYI, our office do not have toilet)



TOILET = GERMS




This is what I can relate toilet to. No space to put my bag and no ventilation fan, it was HOT. Okay, hopefully just for today I pumped in the toilet.


Pump, pump, pump, pump, pump, pump... ... Opps, the milk bottle is full. Normally I will pour out 5.5oz into the storage bottle and then continue pumping. Am I going to pour out my breastmilk into the storage bottle INSIDE THE TOILET? NO! NO! NO! So I limit myself to pump till the bottle is full ONLY, some more it was getting hotter inside the toilet. After I fully filled up the bottle, quickly I left the toilet and back to my office.


Conclusion, my production was 3oz lesser than usual today, as the full bottle is merely 11oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment