Mommy Psedornna

Monday, December 28, 2009

The most precious X’mas present I received!

Even though I’m not celebrating X’mas since I back to Penang in 2007. The main reason is my hubby is not a Christian. Yet, I received the most precious X’mas present this year!


Bryan called “MA MA” in his 6 months & 1 week!



The first time he called “MA MA” was whilst he can’t wait for his cereal, as I was working hard to mix well of his rice cereal and breastmilk. I told my hubby that he was calling “MA MA”! But he insisted saying he was saying “mum mum” as he was hungry =.=’’’ Hubby may be correct, Bryan is merely 6 months and 1 week, impossible for him to call me “MA MA” yet…….




The same day, around 2230, I was busy pumping breastmilk in the living room. Bryan was awakening from slept and cried. Hubby carried him and tried to pamper him. Bryan kept struggling away from his arms and continued with “MA MA” AGAIN! Not only once, he continuously called “MA MA”! I quickly ran to him. Bryan moved his body towards me when I merely stood beside my hubby. Yay! He was actually calling me! Bryan called “MA MA”! And “MA MA” = “ME”!



Hurray!!! Hurray!!! Hurray!!! Hurray!!! Hurray!!! Hurray!!! Hurray!!! Hurray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment