Mommy Psedornna

Monday, December 14, 2009

Let's Go Home



Thanks GOD, Bryan was discharge from hospital on the Friday. The Dr checked Bryan before noon, and we were so excited after the Dr informed us that we can go to settle the bills later. But, he needs to continue for the medicine till Monday and need to go for follow up checking on next Tuesday. Once the Dr left the ward, I quickly called my hubby to come and started packing. Bryan seems to be excited too and kept rolling on the bed.


Bryan was quite enjoying the gas SOME TIME. Yet, he will start biting the rubber after some while. I carried Bryan to walk around the hospital some time as he felt bored too! I realized that he was the youngest baby among all the babies in the children ward. My pity boy :(



I like this :D

Bryan: “Mommy! Get me out from here! I wanna go home! ”



Praise GOD that Bryan can sleep well for the 2 nights in Hospital, no HOME SICK feeling for him. Is it due to I’m with him 24 hours? :P Hahaha…… I did see some parents carried their babies along the corridor as their babies did not want to stay in the room.


Thanks GOD for blessing Bryan fully recover!



No comments:

Post a Comment