Mommy Psedornna

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Milk Production - Part II

Was blogging about my milk production previously (Milk Production - Part I), herewith the story continue…..



Before resume to work and after the confinement, I was full time take care of Bryan day & night. Even though the morning milk production is more than 10oz, yet we still have enough milk bottles to store in the fridge.



When resume to work in the mid of Aug, I started to panic cause I was lack of milk bottle for my EBM! After chit chatting with my colleagues regarding this issues, they intro me Annie! Thanks so much MC. http://www.mybabypitstop.com/

Initially, I bought 6 bottles, thought of should be enough. Then top up another 6, up to 12 bottles. Then top up 6 bottles again, and 6 bottles again….. Since then, I keep purchasing the breastmilk bottle from Annie as my breastmilk is increasing ^_^ I have 34 bottles with me now! As the breastmilk (BM) is more than enough at this moment, so I reduce from pumping BM 4 times per day to 3 times per day in the October (Hmm… When Bryan was 4 months).




About my colleagues, they are breastfeeding mommy too :D We have 3 breastfeeding mommies in our office now! Again, I need to thank you MC of suggesting our boss to have a milk production room in our office! Thank you MC & YAP!!!! With all the facilities provided, I wish I can breastfeed Bryan as longer as I can ^_^ Hope Bryan will like it too.



No comments:

Post a Comment