Mommy Psedornna

Thursday, December 24, 2009

First Solid Food

Yeah… Been waiting for months to feed Bryan on solid food. I gave him the solid food exactly when Bryan was 6 months. ^0^


After I greet “GOOD MORNING” to Bryan, I told him “Mommy will give you solid food today ya :)” hahaha…. This is my habit. I will tell Bryan in advance on what I’m going to give him or where I’m going to bring him to or what I’m going to do to him. Although he does not understand it, or maybe he knew what I meant to him? who knows?? Hahaha…. Anyway, this is a very good habit for parents. I THINK :P… As when they grow up, they will do the same thing to you. They will inform their parents first before they eat anything, go anywhere or do anything. This was how my grandmom did to me.



Okay, back to our topic on Bryan first solid food.


The first spoon was definitely weird to all babies. He stunned and looked at the spoon, which I used to feed him water with that spoon. He must be thinking WHY the taste of the water changes??? Muahahaha…. Then I continued to feed him and he open his mouth waiting *grin* ^_^ HE LIKES IT!!!


I gave him the NESTLE BABY CEREAL again in the evening. He was so happy, keep bouncing on his feeding chair, smilling, open his mouth and follow where the spoon was, used his hand to grab the bowl..…. He is cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment