Mommy Psedornna

Monday, December 14, 2009

CrAwLiNg

Herewith another growing milestone for Bryan – CRAWL. Bryan started to crawl a FEET on the 9th November 2009, while he was merely 4 months + 3 weeks!



Since then, Bryan started with lifting his butts up, move his leg one by one, but his arms still not strong enough to move forward. After a month, he realizes that he needs to hold his head, look at the front and move forward. Yet, his arms still not strong enough to move forward now. It’s okay my dear Bryan, you can make it! がんばってね!Below was the video recorded by my hubby on last Saturday, the next day after Bryan was discharged from the hospital. I’ve tried to record for him since Nov, but failed! Cause he will just looked at me and the camera when I holding the camera. Maybe he thought that I was taking photo for him, so he not dare to move. Hahaha…..



No comments:

Post a Comment