Mommy Psedornna

Friday, December 11, 2009

1st Admission to Hospital


My love Bryan is admits to hospital, Dr needs to observe him one more day. Hopefully he will be discharge tomorrow afternoon :(



The picture was taken when he was given the gas, which can reduce the phlegm. Luckily he can sleep while giving the gas, as the sound quite disturbing. Bryan needs to take 3 types of medicine 3 times a day and the gas is giving to him once every 4 hours. After the Dr checked this afternoon, Bryan is a bit better now, so the gas given to him reduce to 6 hours once. If his stable tomorrow morning, he can be discharge. The gas is fine for Bryan, but he totally reject to take medicine. My pity boy, been taking medicine for 11 days. I understood his feeling now, as I was fearful taking medicine when I was kids too. I UNDERSTOOD! But I have to force him to take it, as it is good for him.



Bryan started coughing on the 27th November, Friday evening. We back to MIL’s house as the next day was Bryan’s Uncle Seng Wedding. After the morning tea ceremony on Saturday, we brought him to one of the clinic in BM. The Dr just took a quick look at his throat & listened to his lung, and said he is fine but just a little bit cough, not to worry so much and just gave us the pink colour medicine. I told the Dr I can felt there was a lot of phlegm, but he said it was Bryan “SALIVA”! While the Dr was checking Bryan, he kept bouncing on my leg, NON STOP! Showed he was so excited! Maybe the Dr looked at him so active, should be nothing serious, so just gave us the pink color medicine!



Yet his cough got serious the following days, till he vomited when we gave him the medicine. So we decided to bring him to Hospital for checking on the Tuesday evening. The Dr confirmed Bryan was infected his lung and got a lot of phlegm. I straight away called up my supervisor for 2 days of emergency leave to take care of Bryan at home.



Bryan was fear to take medicine, he cried, shout and yell for help. As a result, I came out this equation.


Cry + Cough = Vomit


Tears drop looking at him coughing till vomit. After I pampered him to sleep, lots of cleaning I need to do. The phlegm does not clear till yesterday, so we decided to listen to the Dr advice to let him take the gas till all the phlegm is clear.


Praise GOD Bryan will get well soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment