Mommy Psedornna

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How many times Bryan wakes up for milk at night?


This is the most frequent asked question for Bryan. Well…. I can say Bryan loves me so much and realizes that his mommy needs more rest at night. So he didn’t wake up for milk since he was 7 weeks. Frankly speaking, I really feel a bit proud of my Bryan when others asking me “How many times he wakes up for milk at night?”



My answer is “NON AT ALL since he was 7 weeks” :D



During the confinement month, the confinement aunty was taking care of Bryan for the entire night period. So that I can have a good rest & sleep well :) I was totally no idea how many times he woke up for milk.


After confinement, Bryan slept around 2330 and woke up for milk around 0430. On his 7 weeks, I remembered he just woke up around 0530 for milk. After I resume to work, experienced mothers advised me to pampered Bryan to sleep earlier as this is good for his brain development. So I changed the sleeping time for Bryan, from 2330 to 2030. Hence, he woke up around 3am, but I insist didn’t give him milk and pat him to sleep. Wait till 0530, then I warmed up my EBM for him. Since then, I can sleep till 5am until he is 5 months & 2 weeks now.


No comments:

Post a Comment