Mommy Psedornna

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bryan first X’mas present


We have X’mas present exchange in our company every year. Mmm… I should not say every year, but since the time I join in :P… This year I received a MOO MOO COW with sound when you squeeze it! I love it so much! But I know the sender purposely bought this for Bryan, not me. Haha… So, it’s Bryan first X’mas present!!!



Let the pictures tell the story ^_^



I’ve too many things to carry from our apartment carpark back to our unit, so I put the X’mas present on Bryan stroller with him. Look at his face! Seems like claiming to mommy that "NO SPACE"! Hahaha…




I was tearing off the wrapping paper. Bryan can’t wait to see what was inside and tried to help me too ^_^




Bryan: “Err…. Mommy! What is this?”





Bryan: “Mommy, I prefer this plastic. I like the sound when I grab it and it taste good!”

*Mommy half-eyed*




I throw the plastic away! Bryan started to look at the MOO MOO COW, gently touched it.




Then, he threw the MOO MOO COW on the floor! I squeeze it. “Moo Moo Moo” He doesn’t even bother me as well! :-s


OK. FINE. That’s Moo Moo Cow is mine now.




No comments:

Post a Comment