Mommy Psedornna

Thursday, May 5, 2011

First Time to Night Market

Yesterday evening was the first time my boy went to a night market. Initially, this little cheeky request to walk by himself as my hubby was carrying him. As long as he promised me to hold my hand, I let him to walk as there were so crowded. He started to busy with all kinda stuff displaying on the floor, table and hanging around.

I took this opportunity to do some shopping. I bought my boy 1 pajamas, 3 pants, 1 sun glasses (as requested by my boy) and myself a small knitting outfit. Then we walked further for food, sweet corns, fried chicken, buns and mayung for our dinner.

When I was busy choosing what to have for dinner, my boy said it's dark, he wanna go home and the other reason he told me was "Hot & Noisy" ^_^ hahaha...

While we were on our way home, I asked him wanna go night market again next week. He shook his head and said "nope"

No comments:

Post a Comment