Mommy Psedornna

Thursday, May 12, 2011

He is a MAN

 My parents, sisters and niece will come over to my house for a weekend once in a while. Sometime I will cook for them, then have some fun in the swimming pool in the evening and out for dinner.


A few months back, they came to my house as usual. My little boy who love his "jie jie" (my niece) so much will keep following her, where ever she was, even to the toilet. That was the first time my boy realised that "jie jie" is sitting on the toilet bowl to wee, while he is standing to wee. I took this opportunity to explain to my little boy about boys and girls, and the different about boys and girls.

This little boy seems to be understood what I explained to him and will tell me that the different between boys and girls.

Last week..... Something was said from my little boy, which made me unbelievable! I can't recall what was our conversation initially. When I ask him....

Mommy: Are you a boy or girl?
My boy: MAN! (answer me straight away in no hesitate)

Mommy: huh? (shocked with his answer)
Mommy: Are you a boy or girl? (To double confirm the answer from him)
My boy: MAN!

Mommy: ^o^ Hahaha... Who teach you to say that?
My boy: NO! (he means no one) and laugh ckeekily

Ya... My little boy no longer little boy but MAN. ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment