Mommy Psedornna

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Back to work after a long holiday

I was having 5 days off continuously, as last Sunday was BB sitter's daughter's Big Day, I took off day to take care my boy in order for BB sitter had time for the wedding preparation.

Today is the first day back to work.... Tired... Why? Slept at 3am last night. Slept late not because of taking care of my boy, he dozed off early and slept soundly till morning!

Then why 3am??? Bad habit is back - Lazy to sleep! My friend really amused that I have this kinda bad habit. I don't understand as well. I just felt sleeping is wasting time, crazy me!  >.<

Wondering what I did till 3am? hahahaha... I think you will slap me after I disclose. I was playing SUDOKU! kekekeke.... really crazy me!

I was damn sleepy and tired now! Keep yawning. Regret of sleeping late last night. I know you will say me "dei sei"
Haiiii....... Office can't Facebook and Youtube make me more sleepy.... What can I do??? Later in the afternoon need to visit customer! Must take a nap during lunch hour! kakaka...

No comments:

Post a Comment