Mommy Psedornna

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My boy asked me "When?"

My hubby bought a new electronic stuff recently and the delivery man was failed to find our apartment yesterday. After providing 15 minutes of direction, my hubby finally decide to wait for the delivery man some where nearby our apartment and collect from him.

That was the time my little boy having some fun with my hubby and request to follow his daddy, and put on his shoes by himself walking towards to the gate. Whereby my hubby was out of the house while my boy busied putting on his shoes.

Here comes the time I need to explain to him why he could not follow and stayed at home to wait for his daddy back soon. My boy is very "qiong hey" (long gas) kept on asking the same thing and I kept on repeating the same answer. He insisted asking me eventhough he knew how to repeat my answer. Finally....

Mommy: Why don't we go to take shower now, when we are done, Papa will back with the new stuff?
My Boy: WHEN???
        (I laughed as it was the first time I heard my boy asking me "WHEN"???)
Mommy: After we take shower loh.
My Boy: When???
       (I really have to think of a solid answer for him, if not, this fella will keep on asking without taking off his shoes)
Mommy: After half an hour, papa will back and show you the new stuff. okay?
My Boy: Okay! (After looking at the clock on the wall)

He took off his shoes and walked toward the bathroom, took off his pants and ready for shower! ~.~

Wondering is he really understood what I mean to him??? Maybe.....
I can say my boy is quite an understanding toddler, whatever we not allow him to do, we need not to shout or scold him but explain to him. He will obey. Hope he can be my obedient boy ever.

2 comments:

  1. what is the new stuff that so catch his interest so much ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...ya...
    yan yan also always asking me the same question even she already knew the answer.
    Nowaday, I will asked her back while she keep asking me the same question.

    hahahah...

    ReplyDelete