Mommy Psedornna

Friday, May 6, 2011

My boy with his new sun glasses

Yesterday I updated a post regarding my boy First Time to Night Market and mentioned that I bought a sun glasses for him. Then my boy insist wanna put on his new sun glasses at home yesterday evening after back from baby sitter's house.

This little vainpot definately will requested to take photo for me and carried him to look at the mirror.Herewith the some of the photo taken yesterday for my little vainpot.
This little cheeky won't allow me to snap photo for him. But if we dress him up, sure he will pose, smile and let me snap for him. Then he will come to me to look at the photo. If not satisfy, he will pose again. ~.~
He was not only enjoy looking at himself but kissed himself at the mirror! ~.~

Anyway, you always bright up my day with your cheeky attitude. ~I LOVE YOU~

No comments:

Post a Comment