Mommy Psedornna

Thursday, May 5, 2011

He learnt a lesson from the fell

My boy had a big fell last Monday. He is a careful person, but what does it mean? When he walks, he walks carefully looking at the floor, he will not step on the floor with water (unless purposely wanna play with water), he will not step on the floor with any rubbish/dry leaf. He likes to hop and run recently, if accidentally he fell, he will not knocked his head as well as he will quickly uses his hands to avoid his big head fell down to the ground.
Photo taken on the Tuesday afternoon, with the bruise on his forehead
But.... Last Monday, was the first time his whole body fell to the ground unexpectedly and knocked his forehead with a bruise. The incident happened after he took his shower. With his naked body, my little boy was so excited and ran to his room to get his pajamas. He was waiting for me to turn on the lights for him in order for him to choose his pajamas. But I was busy doing other stuffs. Then he ran, ya ran very fast to his daddy and hugged his daddy, who was walking towards our master bedroom. His daddy did not want to play with him, so just gave way to him. Well, this little fella ran and wanna utilized the full force to bump on his daddy fell to the ground with "Bang!"

When I saw my boy, I can see blood on his lips and his forehead was red! Quickly apply an ice-pack on his forehead, then only my boy started to cried out loudly. Luckily that fell did not hurt his tongue, I think the blood was from the teeth as his face was facing the ground when he fell. But the nose was a bit bruise as well.

He was not crying crazily all long but sobbed non-stop. But I could really see the painful from my boy. He kept holding my hands and wanted me to pat on his head. This is the way my boy felt secure when he is hurt. By me touching or patting his head, he felt he was being care and love by his mommy.

With his naked body, I hugged him for quite some time, patted his head, kept on saying "mama sek" (in cantonese).

The next day, I was worry about him so I pay a visit to baby sitter's house during lunch hour and snapped the photo above while he was sleeping. The bruise not so clear huh? But my heart still pain looking at him.

This little boy also learnt a good lesson from this as well. He will tell story about how he fell, if anyone asked him what happen to his forehead. Whenever he ran quickly, I will remind him what is the consequences if he fell.

The photo below was taken on Sunday, the bruise is quite significant now as it turned greenish.

2 comments:

  1. Awww.. poor boy! Hope he learned his lessons although it is a painful one. I too get sad when things like this happened but seriously, they will really learned when it happened to them. No matter how many times you teach and tell them not to do something, it just needs a little incident like this and they'll remember for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya. This is the most effective way to make them remember! no pain no gain ^_^

    ReplyDelete