Mommy Psedornna

Friday, May 27, 2011

Dinner Last Night

This was my dinner last night. I left office on time, fetched my little boy from BB sitter's house and reached home before 715pm.

I told my boy that "mommy needs to cook dinner, play with your toys while waiting for dinner." This little boy insist wanna read his book by sitting on his high chair waiting for me. So I just let him sat on the high chair waiting for me, whilst he was reading his book. Frankly speaking, I tried to listen what he was reading, but can't really understand. ~.~

The above spaghetti was for me and I special made a bowl of Alphabet pasta for my little boy and he finished all as the picture below. This is not the first time I cook pasta for my boy, he likes it and keep saying good after each feed. Hahaha...
 Maybe he took too much for dinner, he can't finish his milk before he sleep, he just drank 7oz instead of 9oz. I was smart too, I prepared 8oz instead of 9oz of milk, just wasted 1oz. :p... Luckily he is not like a gold fish, eat whatever you feed them. Whenever he is full, he will reject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment