Mommy Psedornna

Friday, May 27, 2011

Daily Routine - After Meal

This is one of my little boy daily routine after finishing his meal - Clean the floor. Some time I will give him the green light to have meal all by himself, and I have expected a mess on the floor and his clothes. As long as he is enjoy eating by himself.

I will clean the floor every time finishing the meal. Since my little boy starts to be my Good Helper on his 14 months, he will volunteer to help me on some of the house chores. Definately I will not stop him from helping me, but teach him what should he does instead.

Slowly, after a few months, some of the chores has become his responsibility now. I really appreciate for his help even though I need to do it again some time, ya some time and I do not mind. Hahaha...

Very cute looking when my little boy doing all this chores, with his little hands and his height. You always my LOVE.... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment