Mommy Psedornna

Friday, May 27, 2011

First Trip to Bukit Merah

During my long holiday 2 weeks ago, we spent half day at Bukit Merah. Initially I was planning to go Taiping Zoo. Pusposely to show my little boy all those real animals he saw in the book and TV. But, Taiping seems to be quite far from Penang compare to Bukit Merah. So we decided to choose the shortest distance from Penang - Bukit Merah.

Herewith the photo before we depart. The night before, we went to Giant to buy this cap and a sunblock for my little boy. Ya, I have concern on sun burn on my boy.

It was a rainy day in Penang but sunny in Bukit Merah. I cooked Alfredo pasta and keep in a flask for my boy as his lunch. As I don't think there are any food suitable for my boy at Bukit Merah. I made a good decision making, the food there are... Errr... not suitable for us.

After having our lunch, we walked along the lake side. My little boy was so happy running around and laugh happily. This was the first time my little boy came across - Lake and he said "sea" instead. After some explaination to him, he changed to "LAKE". Whenever he saw his photo now, he said he wanna go to the lake again. ^_^

This was the only photo of mine uploaded in Facebook after pregnant. I thought my belly is not obvious??? Can see that I am pregnant now??? ^o^

I sweat a lot while we were walking along the lake side, then we heading to the ticket center to buy ticket for water park. We saw this height measurement at the entrance. It was mentioned that FOC for height below 90cm. Just realise that my little boy is almost 90cm in height now. ^_^
We didn't play on the slide, as my boy is too small and my condition is not allowed. Therefore, we just play water at the kiddy zone and the big pool with wave. My boy like to play at the big pool. Was trying to let my little boy step on the sandy beaches, but this felly kept asking me to "mart" (clean in cantonese) his feet. He doesn't like the sand stick on his feet. What a clean freak little boy. Hahahaha...

We left Bukit Merah around 4pm and my tired boy was fast asleep on my lap all the way back to Penang.

2 comments:

  1. We wanted to go to Bukit Merah on the way to our Penang trip but some friends suggested us not to cos they said very boring and nothing to see wor. Is it true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the water part only, so just comment of this part. As an adult, nothing special but slide may attract me to go. But there are more sections for kids, which my boy likes it.

    ReplyDelete