Mommy Psedornna

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My boy can "write" ?!?!

Are you wondering why I put in the ?!?! at the back? Hahaha... I don't think my little boy know how to write as I don't even teach him the correct way to hold any pencil yet. Cause I think its too small to teach him writing, all he needs now are more on enjoying his time. It may be co-incidence that he wrote the alphabet and number. This was happened on yesterday evening and let's look at what my little boy wrote here ^_^
It was a "5" and "C"
As usual, I was cooking for dinner in the kitchen after worked while my little boy was playing by himself at the living room. He ran, yes, he ran towards the kitchen and say "FIVE, mama, FIVE"
me *puzzled*

I really have no idea what he was telling me, then he ran back to his small table and show me the small picture above! He wrote "5" and he was so happy that he can wrote the "5" and can't wait to show his mommy about that. Sure I will praise my boy! Hahaha... Fair enough I think, he did a good job! I am not praising him all the while, okay.

After snap a photo of his "5" mainly to tell my boy that mommy will showed it to Papa when he was home. Then I continue with my cooking and my boy continue to play on his small table again.

When I was ready, I called out my boy for dinner and realised that he was sitting in front of his table "day dreaming". I called again, he looked at me and say "C, mama, C" and showed what he wrote.

It was quite amazing for me that my little boy can write these by co-incidence and I think he might be having the same feeling as me. If not, he won't sit there quietly, starring at what he has written.

This recall me that he drew an Apple before as well.

1 comment: