Mommy Psedornna

Monday, April 4, 2011

21 months + 2 weeks + 2 days

I knew I am getting lazy these days... As I used to update my boy monthly development, but now... Woohoho.... Anyway, herewith some the summarize before I forget... Ya, being forgetful these day, I am having the short-term menory lost ^,^

Physically, he is 10.7kg in weight and 85cm in height. He is active, so gain not much weight since 8 months back.

Mentally he is quite independent now that he will immitate what we do in dairy life and he will do according what we instruct him.

He is systematic. For instance, he will put his shoes nicely and neatlly every time he back home. He will helps his daddy to put back his slipper on the shoe rack. Every morning, he will choose and bring down my shoes for me as well. ~Sweet~ The picture below is how my boy arrange his shoes. Wondering why he likes to put them in this order? but not by pairs? The stool beside is where my boy will sit down and put on his shoes by himself. Yups, he knew to differentiate left and right and put on his shoes all by himself.

He understood everything we said in English and Cantonese. He is not only understood what we said but will response to us accordingly. His response really surprise us some time!

He knows how to shower himself, by pressing the soap, apply all over his body, take the shower, shower himself and take the towel to wipe clean. But I am still beside him to help him shower, as I don't trust he is CLEAN in that way. ^o^

He likes to read book while passing motion. >.< The pictures below were taken on my boy 15 months. He was more chubby that time huh!


He doesn't like dirty. Whenever his hand is wet or dirty, he will request a handky to clean

He likes to eat yogurt and drink yogurt drinks. Most of the weekday evening, I will give him a cup of dutch lady yogurt to enjoy himself. He will eat by himself. If his hands accidentally touched on the yogurt, he will say "mart mart" (clean in cantonese). He will walk into his room, open his closet to take out a handky to clean. Then he will continue enjoying his yogurt. I let him do this all by himself as I need to do the cooking in the kitchen.

Speak development. In his 19 months, he was able to recognize A-Z and speak some of the letters only but he can tell A-Z now. Regarding of numbers, he just able to say 2,3,5,6,8,9,10 &12. His speak/vocabulary boost up these days, where he will say something which out of our expectation.

He can buckle up by himself in the high chair and stroller. Whenever we put him in the high chair (dining outside) and stroller, he will automatically buckle up himself. The picture below was my boy buckle up for his Barney and said "let's go walk walk" and smile at me cheekily. This was the first time I heard him saying: "Let's go walk walk" as well. As he used to say "go go go" / "let's go" / "walk walk" only. He starts to combining all the words he knows.
He like capsicum and vegetable. Another things that surprise me is he likes to eat capsicum uncook! Not everyone can accept the smell and tast of raw capsicum, but my little boy likes holding the capsicum in his hands and chew and ask for more after finishing. He likes vegetables as well, eg brocolli, beans, cabbage.

He enjoys his food very much! Whenever he taste something delicious, he will just sit back, put his hand at the back of his head and chew his food. I am enjoying to dine outside with him as well. I merely need to order the food he likes, put in the spoon and he will feed by himself.





He likes to play the TOM CAT in I-Pad. My sister allows my boy to play with the TOM CAT in her I-pad. My boy learn so fast, he knows how to play and open the app even though at the menu screen. No wonder I-pad is so famous nowadays!

He learns to push stroller. My boy learned to push the stroller in order to push his sibling in future. Hahaha... This was what I told him.





He knew a lot of spelling now. In my previous post, I mentioned about the spelling he knew were - ANT, BOOK, BALL, BOX, BUS, CAR, CAT, COW, DOG, FISH, HAT, EGG, GATE, STAR. Add on with - BEAR, BOAT, BUG, BED, CAKE, DOOR, DUCK, FEET, FROG, HAND, HAIR, LEG, MUG, MOM, SOCK, TOE, ZIP... These are all the words I remember now.





He doesn't like to be taken photo or recorded video. He will use his hand to stop me taking photo and recording video for him now like a celebrities. 
He knew how to change his pants now. I haven't buy any pajamas for my boy as I received a lot of them from my sister and sister-in-law. But most of them are quite loose. One morning, my boy told me his pants was loose. I didn't bother him at all as I was busy. Surprisingly he went into his room, open his closet and took out a short pants. He took off the loose pants and put on the short pants himself. Hahaha....

Every kids love playground, so does my little boy. He loves the slide the most. My little boy found his own way playing with the slide. He climb up, slide down, climb up again, slide down again... again and again until he is tired. ^_^





He likes to play rubik. Yet to know how to make the 6 colours but he is good in messing up! Just in a short time, from baby sitter house back to our house, about 25 minutes, he manage to mess up all the colours!

Last but not least, he likes to put on cap. This is what I can remember now and I will update more frequently. ^_^
His face in this picture looked pity huh? Haha... He was requesting to go my sister's house on weekend, but I lazy to go. So he prepare everything, put inside the bag whatever he wannt bring along to my sister's house, with his soft toy, put on his hat, put on his shoes, sit on the stool at the door side and showed me his pity face, awaiting for me to fetch him to my sister's house. @.@

Thanks for reading ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Sounds a lot like my boy! He will call up hurriedly for a hanky and tell me 'dirty, dirty' when he got his hands dirtied. And the caps, oh boy... wear loads of time too... I even DIY a box and he called it 'helm' (for helmet) and he wears when he saw motorcyclist or anybody wearing helmet on TV.

    You just wait till your boy go into sunglasses mode... Ben had 1 in our car. He must wear it whenever we go out... so vain... unlike me kekekekeke ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last part .. with that face , parent willing to do anything .. right ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... then will let him try on the sunglasses and see...
    Ya... He purposely show me that face everytime he request for something! He knows that I will do for him! ~.~

    ReplyDelete