Mommy Psedornna

Monday, April 18, 2011

Hubby's Birthday

Hubby's Birthday was on March, this was a back dated post.

On that day, I left my company on time. After picked up my boy from baby sitter's house, we went to Sunshine Square to buy a small cake. Thought of giving my hubby a surprise when he back home later.

Hubby called me that he will be back a bit late as will be having dinner with his colleagues. Then we just took our dinner and shower and started to snap some photo while awaiting for my hubby, his daddy to come back home. My boy started to pose in front of the cake for me to snap. Then... let's the photo below tells the story ^_^
 Wow... The cake looked yummy...
Mama, chocolate!

Got two Strawberries!
 I told him we will sing birthday song when Papa was home, he stood up clapping hands and pretended to blow candle ^.^

Trying to touch on the chocolate and strawberry! Mama was so "gen jiong" and shout "NO"
Mama... I meant just touched. I knew have to wait papa home, no panic. I just try on your response. Muahahaha...

After half an hour of waiting.....
My little boy no more mood to pose and cheeky with mommy. How long we have to wait???


 Finally papa was back!
My little boy blew off the candle for papa and can't wait to cut the cake.
Yeah... I can eat the chocolate now!

Mama, can I try on the cake, please.....
Okay. Mama, I know how to eat by myself.

In total, I snap 400+ photos that night! Crazy me... Or I should say, we have been waiting for hubby for more than 40 minutes. Hahaha... Anyway, my boy and I like the cake so much as it was coffee flavour! I can say I am the one who finish the cake instead of my hubby! Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment