Mommy Psedornna

Friday, April 15, 2011

~Vainpot~

My vain boy is back. He started to used my mobile phone to take photo for himself when he was 15 months. (read more here)

Last night, when I was dressing for him after shower. He took out his cap and put on his head. Then, he request me to carry him up, so that he can see how he looked like in the mirror, which is hanged higher than his height. He was so happy and satisfy with his look and said "leng leng" (Beautiful in Cantonese). As I just teach him how to say "leng leng" when he see his mother is pretty. ^,^ Yet to teach him to say "leng chai". Hahaha.... I think I am going to teach him to say this.

After admiring himself for a while, I suggest to snap some photo for him. My little boy, who doesn't like to be taken photo or recorded video recently AGREED. He must be thinking that he looked great with the cap!..... I think!

But... My camera ran out of battery last night! What a co-incidence. Thought of no chances to snap for him. Surprisingly, this little handsome boy went to my hand bag and took out my mobile phone and said "nah!"

I was SWEAT looking at my vain boy! Then he started to pose by putting his hand on the head, pointing to his cheek, smile cheekily...... Most surprisingly, this little boy who not willing to snap photo for the past couple of months, willing stood still in front of my mobile, posing, smile and allow me to snap photo for him!

Definately he would ran towards me to look at the photo after every single shot. ~.~ VAIN!!!!

Anyway, I got some nice photo to share here with you all. Enjoy~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment