Mommy Psedornna

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Boy Loves Mee Goreng

Can this photo to be post as advertisement for "Ibumie Always Mee Goreng"? ^o^

I knew that these instant noodle is not healthy for my little boy, but he just wanna tried and asked for MORE!

This was the second time my boy has this Mee Goreng. I lazy to cook for dinner last night, so I just cook this Mee Goreng after feeding my boy a cup of yogurt. When he saw me holding the bowl, he open his eyes BIG BIG! Looking forward for what was inside the bowl. My boy: "Waoooo...." while I put down my bowl on the coffee table.

He hold my chopstick and started to eat the Mee Goreng all by himself. He is not using the chopstick in a correct way, but manage to hold up some noddle and able to put in his mouth for that. He looked so cute! So I quickly took out my camera and snap some photos for him.

The Mee Goreng is a bit spicy, he will said "lart lart" (spicy in cantonese) in the first few bite and drank water. After a few times, he can continue eating without any water. Not bad huh?

The below pictures were taken continuously when my boy enjoying the Mee Goreng!

No comments:

Post a Comment