Mommy Psedornna

Friday, April 22, 2011

Our Dating

~Our dating~ Just my little boy and me. YES! We almost go out every weekend nowadays, mostly for breakfast, wet market for some poultry and window shopping in a Mall. I love dating with my little boy! He loves it too, I think. Hahaha....

Whenever we were dating, we will have a light meal together, as I can't really eat much nowadays, but nibble every now and then.

During our dating:-
  • This little boy won't ask mommy to carry him, as he knows mommy can't carry him now.
  • This little boy will sit queitly in the high chair until he finish his meal, until mommy finish hers as well and until mommy settle the bill.
  • This little boy will sit in the trolly while mommy shopping in the grocery.
  • We will share our dessert together, like ice-cream. ^_^

Some time we will wear "mother & son suit" as well.

2 comments:

  1. So nice! My boy is opposite yours!

    * My little boy insist on mummy carrying him whenever he's having a tantrum or accidentally hurt himself.
    * My little boy will NOT sit quietly in the high chair until he finish his meal, mummy or daddy has to take turns to bring him out for brief walking.
    * My little boy will help PUSH the trolley instead of sitting in it while mummy and daddy grocery shops.
    * My little boy will NOT share our dessert together, like ice-cream, at least until he's full or bored with it.... then it's all MINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... Jenny, this happen to him when just both of us go out. Ya, just both of us! when my hubby is there, it will be different story again!
    That's why I prefer shopping with my boy ONLY! ^_^

    ReplyDelete