Mommy Psedornna

Friday, April 22, 2011

The Incredible

Image taken from Google search

On Wednesday evening, my boy took out "The Garfield" movie CD (ya, I bought cd, not dvd, that was a few years back) and requested me to turn on the power for him. I was a bit bored with that, he has been watching this movie since 15 months, 7 months and he still likes this movie, "The Garfield" and will watch that once a week.

I opened up the drawer to check was there any other movie to intro for my little boy and I found this, "The Incredible".

Psedornna: "Why don't we watch new movie today? The Incredible?"
My boy: "Okay!" with a smile on his face.

Quite happy that my boy willing to accept new movie. He helped me to put in the DVD, closed the TV rack and sat back on the sofa awaiting for the movie to start. As usual, I will prepare water and some snacks, Cheerios for him while he watched movie. My little KING likes to enjoy his movie with snacks.

Surprisingly, my boy was sitting for the whole movie for about 1 hour and 45 minutes. He will told me what had happened in the movie and asked why why why. YES, he was the one who talked more than I did. Hahaha... I did explain the story for him as well and seems to be understood. He was so concentrated on the movie all way long, especially the Jack Jack. He will shouted "baby" and started to sayang my baby as well. Ya, he is always lovely to me and my baby. (will blog about my boy and my baby soon)

I used to tell story or sing a song to my little boy when he was drinking his milk before sleep every night. But my boy non-stop telling me "The Incredible" story with the teat in his mouth! He can even talk while drinking his milk. He likes the part when the Big Ball (robots) fighting with the Mr Incredible! ^_^

Anyway, love watching movie with my boy, he is no longer a small boy who does not how to enjoy movie. In fact, he likes it. My little boy has grown up......

No comments:

Post a Comment