Mommy Psedornna

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

He KNEW the spelling

When I start to teach my little boy the alphabet on his 18th months, I teach him the spelling as well. Out of my surprise, he can pick up so fast. Not only can recognize all the alphabet now, but knew / understand the word, if I merely spell the alphabet to him.

For instance, I say: "C-O-W" my little boy will either speak or show his hand sign to show it's a COW. I am so glad that he learn new thing quite fast, is it because of my breastmilk? Hehehe...

My little boy is 19 months + 2 weeks now and he know the following spelling;
ANT, BOOK, BALL, BOX, BUS, CAR, CAT, COW, DOG, FISH, HAT, EGG, GATE, STAR

That's all I can recall. ^_^

Maybe it look simple to us, but as his mother, I feel so happy with this.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! Found your blog through I'm a full time mummy. Love it!

    He is such a smart boy! For starters, this is really good la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheril & Tray ^_^
    Thanks for reading my blog...

    ReplyDelete