Mommy Psedornna

Monday, February 21, 2011

Diaper OFF


One thing I really feel proud of my boy is he is successfully diaper off on his 20 months. Maybe I should say about 18 months.

My boy started to potty train when he starts to walk on his 13 months, and succesfully diaper off on day time on the 14th months. Anyone who met up with my boy felt so surprise of him, who can tell whenever he wanna go toilet on his 14th months.

At night, I insist to put on cloth diaper for him in order for him to sleep longer time. Normally, he will sleep from 930pm to 8am, without awaken at night. So I felt it's okay for him to wee in the diaper.

Slowly, we felt the cloth diaper is totally DRY when he awaken in the morning. Straight away, he will rush to toilet to weeeeeeeee, and it A LOT!

I am kinda lazy mom, lazy to clean especially! I will totally confirm that there will be no accident only I take off the diaper from my boy.

On my boy 20th months, I dare to try! I dare to put on his pajamas only, without the cloth diaper. YES! I really felt proud of my boy and he didn't disappointed me at all!

I can proudly announce that my boy is DIAPER OFF now!

2 comments:

  1. Good job to your boy! That's a milestone to be proud of! And I think it does help alot that he's getting more and more independent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Thanks... Hope he can be independent and not always "mama...mama..." ^_^

    ReplyDelete