Mommy Psedornna

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Independent?

This was what happened inside my car this morning! When I was fetching my little boy to baby sitter's house.
The brown colour bag on his lap belong to my boy, everyday I will put in his tumbler, baby bites biscuit, cheerios and the rubik inside the bag. In case he needs something to nibble while traffic jam.

This morning, this little boy told me wanna eat cheerios but I didn't take out for him as I was concentrated on driving. I just told him that "everything is inside your bag, if you really hungry, serve yourself."

First, my little boy lifted up the bag and put on his lap. (I put the bag beside the car seat, where the container was in the first photo.) Slowly, he unzip the zipper and he call out "wahhh..." Then I heard the sound "tuk! tuk! tuk!" then the crunchy sound of my boy biting the biscuit.

When I turned my head, that's what I saw! I quickly snap the photo using my mobile. This little boy was enjoying his biscuit, watching the scenery outside the car. The bag still on his lap, but the container was opened and the biscuits are all on my sofa. ~_~|||

After a while, I heard different sound coming from the back again "slurp.... slurp..." I turned and saw my boy was holding his tumbler and drinking water.

Ya. This is what I remind him everytime he finished a biscuit - "must drink a lot of water"

Some of my friends will say my little boy is so independent, I no need to worry about him at all, he will do all things by himself now.

But I am wondering... Is it consider independent? Hmm...... Anyway, the good of my boy is he seldom, ya... seldom fuss and throw tantrums. As long as we fulfill his need or just explain to him whatsoever we not allow him to do or play.

Hope he will behave himself all way long... As I am bit worry about the "terrible TWO" from what I heard from my friends. Just keep my finger crossed!

1 comment:

  1. It's good that he understands instructions. We also leave snacks containers around our room and let Ben handles himself. Kids nowadays are smart and I feel they like it when you entrust them in some tasks no matter how simple it seems to you. Make sure you give loads of compliments for his good behavior so he knows he's doing things right.

    And don't think of it as terrible twos.. think positive and have faith in your child! Terrific twos! :)

    ReplyDelete