Mommy Psedornna

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Drawing

My little boy start to play with pencil since 16 months if not mistaken. I didn't teach him the proper way to hold the pencil or which hand he should use to write. As I think he is too young to learn to write.

I remember that I read an article before about the physical development of baby finger. Their little fingers are not well developed before 3 years old. If we force them to hold anything in certain way will affect them to grow in a natural way.

Even though I didn't teach him properly, he likes to mimic what we are doing everyday. I draw for him, let him to recognize the drawing, eg. apple, cat, flower, elephant, umbrella, bird...... ehem... my drawing very bad, some time even my hubby can't recognize my drawing ^,^ hahaha...

On last Saturday, I was doing house work and he was playing with the drawing board by himself. He called out "mama..." & showed me the board with hand sign "apple" My little boy drew an APPLE! Although it was by coincidense, but I am so happy with my little boy. At least he knew he had successfully drew an apple and showed it to mommy, it's an apple.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment