Mommy Psedornna

Friday, July 8, 2011

New Pyjamas

This is the new pyjamas I bought for my boy during his first time to night market last week. Nice? hehehe... I personally like this kinda pyjamas, as it recall my childhood memories!

His face was stunned at the picture above hur? Haha... Photo taken by my hubby, while I was bathing. My hubby told him "don't move" That's why he was stunned there. ^o^

After the snap, this cheeky ran towards my hubby to look at the picture! Herewith the picture...
I think he was not satisfied with his picture and he wanna posed with his doggy, so this little cheeky went to open his toys box to take out his doggy. Posed holding with his doggy and let my hubby snap, snap & snap. Hahaha....
Add on with one more picture of my boy in the carseat, on the way heading to baby sitter's house the next day. I used my mobile to snap this photo without his noticed, as he was enjoying  his biscuit. It was a sunny and dazzling morning, this boy definately will put on his sun glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment