Mommy Psedornna

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mmmm... Durian!!!

I LOVE Durian very much! Especially those white color, bitter & with liquor flavour durian! I can't resist to buy them home to eat even I am pregnant now! Muahahaha....

A few days back, BB sitter gave me some durians when I fetched my boy after worked. I can't wait for my hubby back home to open it and I tried with my clumsy preggy body. Before cut off the durian, I snapped some photo with one of the durian and my boy.

This was my boy trying to touch durian, and this little boy will kept reminding himself "poke finger, B careful" ^o^


Then he was trying to smell the durian.

Then he kept away from the durian due to the smell. In fact, this was not the first time my boy came across "durian". He doesn't like to eat and say durian is "smelly". When we ask him to eat, he will say "don't want, Mama eat... Mama eat"  ^o^

When I got ready to cut open the durian in the kitchen, my *SWEET* little boy took the small stool for me and said "Mama cannot sit (on the) floor, sit stool... Mama sit down" hehehe.... My boy so caring and  SWEET^.^

After that, he ran to the living room again, back to kitchen with his chair and sat beside to see how mommy going to cut open the durian. 

Deng Deng Deng Deng..... Here there are! Mmmm.... Yummy Yummy.... Thanks Uncle & Aunty!

2 comments:

  1. what a brilliant Tao Tao, he knows what is the best for him..haha..he got the chair for himself while excitedly waiting for mummy open his favourite durian!so cute!! Joey mummy also a genius, not easy to open durian oh (at least it's a tough job for me who is totally "incompetent" to do so) *_*

    Guess most of the kids like durians bcoz of the fond of durians by one of those who means important for the kid, great influence received by the kid ^_^ Not many of us can survive from the "lure" of durian, isn't it? haha ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo.. I love durians too! And Ben also likes it! :)

    ReplyDelete